Pages

Friday, 4 January 2013

Let's cure THE BROKEN HEART

Assalamualaikum…
yeahhh,, it has been _____ times for me to face with the ‘BROKEN HEART’ situation??? Why it always happened to me??? L
To Adam, ‘I wish you told me from the start that you were gonna break my heart’ so that I would never wasting my time knowing you with no reason…'

Sometimes, I always think and look back from the past as I have experience ‘BROKEN HEART’ before, why I never learn from my MISTAKES? Am I too STUPID in LOVE MATTER?? Hummm… L


[thinking for a while…] -> ‘why do I love someone who doesn’t love me in return? Why do I cry over someone who didn’t hurt me? Why do I always think about him, if he never thought about me? Why do I always wait for him, if he never waited for me? Why do I see him, but he doesn’t see me? TELL ME WHY!!!‘.. This is because... 

He’s CONFUSING!! He says things that make me believe that he does like me but then he says something else and makes me think that I’m a girl that he never thinks about..’ 

PLEASE!!!!!!




u'll never be MINE
I wont beg you 4 not leaving me.. Just continue your life without any REGRET at all..




BUT, at the END... You need to BE HAPPY!!!



lets BEGIN A NEW JOURNEY.. WAKE UP!!
lets MOVE ON to a BETTER LIFE :)


For Allah we need to RETURN :)


waiting for Mr.Right??
hilangkan segala rasa resah di dalam hatiku.. "Dan jika ALLAH membolak balikan hati kita dan si dia dari cinta, maka gantilah kata patah hati itu dengan perkataan syukur hati kerana ALLAH lebih mencintai kita dari pada si dia, terbukti ALLAH mengambil kita untuk dikembalikan kedalam nikmat, limpahan kasih sayang dari kekasih hati yang baru dan selamanya iaitu ALLAH. Siapa yang tak mahu jadi kekasih ALLAH? tenang, damai, indah, cukup rasanya hidup ini"
JOM LAYAN LAGU..

A fragile heart was broken before
I don't think it could endure another pain
But there's a voice from deep inside of you
That's calling out to make you realize

That this new bond gives inspiration
To all who feel no love appeal no more
So how can I break this wall around you
That's aiding both our hearts to grow in pain

So forget your past, and we can dream tomorrow
Save our hearts for card and lovin too
It's hard I know, but oh
One thing for sure
Don't go and break this fragile heart

A hurting mind in need of emotion
I don't think I could endure another pain
But baby in you, I've found affection
Affection I have never felt before

So don't let your past destroy what comes tomorrow
Don't go and break my fragile heart

With all this fire that burns between us
There's so much to lose
Yet so much more to gain
And if I could, choose the world around me
The world I'd choose would all revolve around you
So help me complete the game inside me
And help to mend my fragile heart

Weslife : Fragile Heart


"Fool Again by Weslife"

Baby I know the story
I've seen the picture
It's written all over your face
Tell me, what's the secret 
That you've been hiding 
And who's gonna take my place

I should've seen it comin' 
I should've read the signs 
Anyway, I guess it's over 

Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end 
How was I to know 
You never told me 
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And I who thought you were my friend 
How was I to know, you never told me 

Baby, you should've called me
When you were lonely
When you needed me to be there

Sadly, you never gave me 
To many chances
To show you how much I care 

I should've seen it comin' 
I should've read the signs 
Anyway, I guess it's over 

Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end 
How was I to know 
You never told me 
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And i who thought you were my friend 
How was I to know, you never told me 

About the pain and the tears
ohooooo, if i could I would
Turn back the time 

oh yeah...

I Should've seen it comin'
I should've read the signs 
Anyway, I guess it's over 

Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end 
How was I to know 
You never told me 
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And i who thought you were my friend 
How was I to know, you never told me 

Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end 
How was I to know 
You never told me 
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And i who thought you were my friend 
How was I to know, you never told me

Ibnu Qayyim al-jauziyah pernah mengatakan bahawa; 'cinta boleh lenyap bersama lenyapnya sebab.. :)



2 comments :

anonymouslygorgeous. said...

Free2 listen to Soledad by Westlife.

Unknown said...

tau2.. x ingat nak letak lagu tu gop td.. huhu