Assalamualaikum... Apa khabar semua?? May Allah SWT bless us always.. :)
Now, 6 April 2013.. 5 weeks at PALAM.. times is too fast and I'm still don't believe that it has been 5 weeks for the 2nd sem.. Time flies as fast as lightning and I'm seriously totally loss in this new sem with the stupid feeling haunted me everyday.. What happen to me?? Seriously, it is really difficult for me to answer it because I also did not know about it.. Now, I'm mentally & physically tired for nothing.. And sometimes, too far away from Allah.. To be honest, I always feel tired and did not have any mood to perform solat and read Al Quran.. After class, sleep, then sleep again.. No time to study because I'm totally spent it for sleeping time!! My heart is hard like a stone.. Allah! Allah! Allah! what's happen to me ni?? What should I do?? so many 'SETAN' stay in my heart ke?? ishh3,, please leave me alone!! bang2, pergi mati la.. >.< For so long I feel this way, then the same things come again.. I know that I can be tough and I can be strong, Ya Allah, help me please, help me to return to you again.. I can't complain for every test that you give it to me because it means that I will fail the test..
 |
| Allah-lah yang menciptakan kamu dari keadaan lemah, kemudian Dia menjadikan (kamu) setelah keadaan kamu itu menjadi kuat, kemudian Dia menjadikan (kamu) setelah kuat itu lemah (kembali) dan beruban. Dia menciptakan apa yang Dia kehendaki. Dan Dia Maha Mengetahui, Maha kuasa. (30;54) |
 |
Dan kami turunkan dari Al-Quran (sesuatu) yang menjadi penawar dan rahmat bagi orang yang beriman, sedangkan bagi orang yang zalim (Al-Quran itu) hanya akan menambah kerugian. (tenangkan hati dengan membaca Al Quran, InsyaAllah, I wont never forget to read Al Quran again after this)
I know that it's hard for me to forget everything, but still, I will try it.. InsyaAllah, everything gonna be ok right??? For this weekend, struggling for the test this coming Tuesday and Wednesday.. Got 3 test for subject Anatomy, Medical Surgical & Pharmacology.. So, FatinNurIzyanBtAbRazak! GOOD LUCK to you :) Find your peace by reading Al-Quran! YOU CAN DO IT!! :)
* And lastly, this upcoming Friday, 1st program under kelab KESAHKU (Kelab Sahabat Kelainan Upaya), which is 2MK ("Mari Mengenali KESAHKU"), pening kepala jugak fikirkan benda ni.. But, at least, my job is DONE ok!! I'm under exco publisiti.. cehhhh,hebat x?? haha >.< Now, showing you the poster that I make!! :)
 |
| comel x?? haha.. |
Until then, Wasalam~
Pray For Me, so that I can be strong enough for this upcoming days :)
|
1 comment :
screw the feeling up!itu semua poyo.
once you get tired of it, u will realize what is worth to fight for.
Post a Comment