" I'll give you my life, I'll give you my heart and nothing will ever come between us "
It was a long story between us and yupp I'm the one that crazily falling into you and how stupid I am because until now I just can't erase you from my mind and my heart. Replay and throwback. That's what I want to do. I just want to erase all of the memories about how we meet, how you ask me for my phone number, how you are the first one who text me, and how you use to be so closed with me and taking care about me, how you worried about me when I'm not well, how you buy me food when I ask you to do so, and how you find me when you have no one at your tough situation. All of these, I want to delete it from my memory. But, who am I?? I just can't do it. And I also desperately want to erase you from my mind and my heart. When I tried so hard to forget about you, then, i'll remember about times when I do worried so much when you're injured, giving him the best so that he will recover soon, when you're so angry with someone else because I know that you're not that type of person and try to make him relax and talking nonsense so that you will not think about your problem, telling you about my problems and you're just giving a stupid idea just to make me laugh and happy again, a close conversation between you and I, a sweet wish of good morning, good night and even a simple text, you just make my days. OH damn it! I miss it!! And I want to ask all of you, how hard for you to forget about someone? To know someone is easy but when it is time for you to let it go and forget everything about the person that just stay and attach with your heart, Oh GOD!! How you want to forget everything about them? Impossible. Believe me! If it easy as singing a song "Let It Go", I would really appreciate it. I can't take it anymore. It's too hard for me. Deep from my heart, please do leave me alone. Please erase all the memories about him. When I promise to myself to not even think about him, please don't believe it even a single word because one day, i will break that promises. That is always me. The one who will always break a promise. That day, when you tell me the truth, it just like someone just stab me at my heart and i'm too speechless about it. From happy face and I just turn to someone who just want to give up with this life. That time, I was with my sister and my friend. When they talk, I can't focused about it and keep remembering about you. Before this, why you did not tell me about that? Is that hard? Or you just want to test me and laughing when I deeply falling for you? It's not cool ok! But, it is always me, hiding everything about the sadness and pretending that I am just a person with no problem at all. But, when I am alone, everything will come out and tears will falling down. Hide the pain and become more crooked. That's it. Make me STRONG!!
I'm the one who are waiting for you,
When I totally know what's the answer of it,
But then, i keep waiting for you,
Always stop the tape and rewind everything,
Even I know you're not even care,
Hoping that you will stay with me,
But then, it was just totally a dream,
Since that day, you're just everything,
But you did avoid it and hiding something,
Until one day, you tell me the truth,
But I'm too stupid,
Still waiting for you and.....
hoping that you will come to me,
and say KEEP CALM AND STAY WITH ME,
But you are just a dream to me..
FatinIzyan.... 4.55am.... 22April2014

No comments :
Post a Comment